When it comes to my wardrobe, I like to buy pieces that last and can be mixed to create unique styles. Sperry’s iconic boat shoe is one of the most versatile shoes in my wardrobe, and they’re made with full-grain leather, so they’re durable. If you haven’t worn them before, they’re also they type of shoe that molds to your foot over time, and becomes even more comfortable with age.
I’ve styled it in my typical casual style here, but they can go with almost anything, so I’ve included 5 others styled outfit ideas below.
Some other ways to style them:
click any product image to link to the item
1. Brown blazer, white button down collar shirt, dark jeans, tan Sperry’s
2. Blue Blazer, white button down collar shirt, white khakis, brown belt, dark brown Sperry’s
3. Gingham button down shirt, khakis, dark brown Sperry’s
4. Blue blazer, white button up shirt, blue khakis, brown belt, blue Sperry’s
5. Chambray shirt, brown belt, dark jeans, woven belt, dark brown Sperry’s
And how I’ve styled it here:
Blue button up shirt, grey shorts, light brown Sperry’s
Hope you guys enjoyed the post. I’ll have some more styled posts coming for spring and summer!
click any of the shoes below to check pricing
Thanks to Sperry for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and ideas are my own.